In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about minimalist fashion, capsule wardrobes, cleaning out your closet, and the pros and cons of trendy clothing with author, blogger, and podcaster Courtney Carver, and they answer the following questions:
- How can I be a minimalist and still keep up with the current fashions?
- How do I find sustained satisfaction with my current wardrobe despite the onslaught of new stylish temptations?
- How do I ensure my clothes last longer?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Trendy looks good today; timeless looks great everyday.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The best recipe for discontent is to compare our lives to others’ lives.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Love people use things—because the opposite never works.” —The Minimalists
- “Err on the side of quality, not trendy.” —Ryan Nicodemus