In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss the lessons they’ve learned from their years of blogging and podcasting, and they answer the following questions:
- What is the most effective medium for sharing my expertise in order to build an audience?
- How do I determine what I should select for my next entrepreneurial pursuit?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “You can do everything—but not at the same time.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Create value, not content.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “If you don’t know what you want, then you’ll get everything you don’t want.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Good businesses make money; great businesses make a difference.” —The Minimalists
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: Monsters Calling Home, Vol. 2
- Added Value: “Wake Up”
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Course: How to Write Better
- Essay: How to Start a Successful Podcast
- Essay: Yes This Is Real
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Microphone: Blue Yeti
- Microphone: Rode Podcaster
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Rob
- Subscribe: The Minimalists