In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about student debt, graduating from a university without any debt, and tips for avoiding college debt altogether with author and podcaster Anthony ONeal, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I determine if it makes sense to take on student debt for an advanced degree?
- How do I find someone that has managed a debt-free college education pursuing what I want to pursue?
- What is a reasonable amount of money to invest in a college education?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Debt is making your future self suffer for your current indiscretions.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “You don’t always get what you pay for.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Your dream school is an affordable school; your affordable school is a school you can graduate from debt-free.” —Anthony ONeal
- “Most purchases are unreasonable if you’re in debt.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Sometimes we need to get unreasonable relative to the status quo to become reasonable.” —Joshua Fields Millburn