In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss the elements that comprise a best life, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I live what I believe is my best life despite the criticism of others?
- If I alter my blueprint for life because my plan isn’t working out, isn’t that giving up on my dreams?
- How do I address the stress associated with society dictating to me how to live my life?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “If you follow someone else’s recipe, you will bake the same cake—but you might not enjoy the taste.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “You’ll never live your best life by living to meet others’ expectations.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “The best life is not a perfect life; the best life is a simple, meaningful life.” —The Minimalists
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: “Circles”
- Added Value: Hollywood’s Bleeding
- Book: Everything That Remains
- Book: Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life
- Coffee: Bandit Coffee Co.
- Coffee: The Minimalists Choice
- Essay: Essentials, Nonessentials, Junk
- Essay: Only 6,000 People
- Instagram: Bandit Coffee Co.
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast Shawn
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Patreon: The Minimalists
- Podcast: Peter Rollins
- Subscribe: The Minimalists
- Twitter: Timothy J. Ward
- Wallpaper: Five Questions to Ask Before Buying
- Watch: The Politician
- Website: Colin Wright
- YouTube: Matt D’Avella
- YouTube: Timothy J. Ward