- How do I overcome contentment and the fear of failure and purposely put myself in my discomfort zone to challenge myself?
- How do I address my fear of the judgment of others and make a career move that many see as a step backward?
- How do I address my fear of being alone?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “If you’re not careful with something long enough, it breaks.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Criticism highlights a problem; feedback highlights a solution.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Comfort provides a fertile environment for fear to grow.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Hate is fear with fangs.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Giving in to fear begets more fear.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Fear’s mortal enemy is confidence.” —Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.