In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss career advice, pursuing your passion, mentors, and the stepping stones to success with author and radio personality Ken Coleman, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I find a job that adequately fulfills my professional and economic needs?
- How do I secure my dream job despite fierce competition in the field?
- How do I ask someone to be a mentor?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Sometimes you must give up to move up.” —Ken Coleman
- “No one is sitting around just contemplating how they can help you find your dream job.” —Ken Coleman
- “If you truly want to succeed, stop competing and start contributing.” —Ken Coleman
- “Aspire to be the best version of yourself.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Adding value begets value.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Practice doesn’t pay well, but it always ages well.” —Ken Coleman
- “Ask not what you can get—ask what you can give.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Contributing to someone’s life is the best way to get their attention.” —Ryan Nicodemus