- What skills should I learn to lead a more peaceful, purposeful life?
- How can I make my long commute less stressful?
- How do I combat the societal pressure to hustle tirelessly, no matter the cost?
- How do I appropriately balance personal and professional obligations as a business owner?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Moving slowly down the right path will get you there quicker than sprinting behind the herds racing in the wrong direction.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Measure success by the emptiness of your calendar because that indicates you’re off doing what you actually want to do.” —Ryan Holiday
- “Hard work isn’t the same as meaningful work.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
Mentioned in This Episode
Subscribe to The Minimalists via email.