In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss decluttering our spaces, lives, hearts, and minds, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I determine what to keep regarding my hobbies?
- How do I determine what to keep regarding seasonal and special-occasion clothing?
- How do I help my family members become more organized?
- How do I appropriately keep and store holiday decorations?
- How do I determine the appropriate amount of toys for my child?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “We must understand both the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ of decluttering to make positive, permanent changes.”
- “The easiest way to organize your stuff is to get rid of most of it.”