In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about simple choices to improve overall wellness with Dr. Ryan Greene from Monarch Athletic Club, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I attain and maintain a healthy relationship with food?
- What lifestyle changes most positively impact health?
- How often should I exercise to maintain optimal health?
- How do I overcome my craving for sweets?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Granular changes produce grandiose results.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “When in doubt, go for a walk.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “What’s optimal for one person is suboptimal for another person.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Don’t forsake quality for quantity.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “‘For the most part’ is often most of the problem.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Food is nourishment, not entertainment.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “If you want to quit something, stop surrounding yourself with it.” —Ryan Nicodemus