- How do I best use my newfound free time after a digital detox?
- How do I determine if I’m adequately prepared to quit my day job to pursue my passion full-time?
- What time of day are most people at their creative peak?
- How do we determine which thoughts will likely lead to the most productive projects?
- Where do you find inspiration as a creative?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Don’t be responsible to other people’s expectations.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “You must first produce sediment in order to pan for gold.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The best time to create is today.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “An idea isn’t power; acting on an idea is power.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “You can’t judge creations as they are forming—you just have to let them come out.” —Jay Nash