In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss consciousness, the mysteries of the brain, and decluttering our minds with New York Times bestselling author Annaka Harris, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I mentally declutter?
- Why do spontaneous purchases give us a brief surge of pleasure?
- Is obsession a mindset or a disorder?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “A fairy tale well-told doesn’t make it more true.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The things that truly bring us joy are rarely things.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Labels are incomplete and limiting—but necessary.” —Joshua Fields Millburn