- How do I stay motivated when I see my contemporaries succeeding while I continue struggling?
- How do I balance positive thinking with healthy skepticism?
- How do I stay positive despite the anguish from past abuse?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Dogma is the enemy of understanding.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Always prepare for the worst no matter how full your glass.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “The best way to proselytize is not to proselytize.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Letting go is the ultimate superpower.” —Joshua Fields Millburn