In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua discusses minimalist business models, entrepreneurship, building a small business, and making your business better with author and podcaster Paul Jarvis, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I incorporate minimalist practices into my daily work life without sacrificing any professional obligations, responsibilities, or gains?
- How do I determine which social media applications are having a positive effect on my business?
- How do I untether from the identity associated with my job?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Social media can enhance your business, but is not the point of your business.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Our identities are shaped by the costumes we wear.” —Joshua Fields Millburn