In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua talks about earning income, managing money, financial willpower, budgeting mistakes, and what it means to live a “rich” life with author Ramit Sethi, and they answer the following questions:
- What is the most effective investment strategy if I have limited funds to invest?
- How do I resist making impulsive purchases?
- How do I address my issues with credit cards?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “A bad habit is better replaced than avoided.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “A ditch is dug one shovelful at a time.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Every foundation was once a ditch.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The problem is not credit cards; the problem—and the solution—is you.” —Ramit Sethi