In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about insecurities, criticism, perceived failures, and redefining success with singer-songwriter Griffin House, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I get the most honest, constructive feedback from others?
- How do I let go of the obsession to make everything perfect?
- How do I overcome shyness and self-doubt?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Don’t let anyone’s opinions stop you from doing what your heart truly yearns to do.” —Griffin House
- “Feedback builds us up; criticism tears us down.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Perfect is the nemesis of meaningful.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “We stop feeling like failures when we accept failure as part of the process.” —Ryan Nicodemus