In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan talk about sustainability, overconsumption, environmental concerns, health and beauty products, and shopping with co-founder and CEO of TheGoodTrade.com, AmyAnn Cadwell, and they answer the following questions:
- What are the most pragmatic hygiene practices for a minimalist?
- How do I introduce sustainability practices into our relationship without offending my partner?
- Where should I start if I want to live a more sustainable life?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “You can’t buy well-being, but you can buy tools to help you achieve well-being.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Important changes are not easy, but they can be simple.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “The only thing people dislike more than change is being changed.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “The direction is more important than the goal.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Small and consistent actions result in big changes.” —Ryan Nicodemus