In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua discusses simple diets, optimal health, strategies for healing, and the gut microbiome with author and podcaster Rich Roll, Dr. Paul Saladino, and Dr. Tommy Wood, and they answer the following questions:
- What are the most reliable resources regarding information about vegan, carnivore, and omnivore diets?
- Are branded diets created for the good of public health or simply to promote products and services?
- What food purchases should I prioritize on a limited budget?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Solutions are not binary in an analog world.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “If we don’t make good decisions today, we’ll pay for our bad decisions tomorrow—with interest.” —Joshua Fields Millburn