In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan discuss whether success leads to sadness, whether sadness leads to success, and how to deal with both with singer-songwriter Matt Nathanson, and they answer the following questions:
- How do I carve out time to take better care of myself so I can be the best me for myself and others?
- Do you combat sadness differently as minimalists?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “If Armageddon is coming, we won’t be able to stop it by being bummed about it.” —Matt Nathanson
- “If we live overwhelming lives, it doesn’t take much for us to feel like we’ve lost control.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “If we give ourselves space, then everything can be awesome.” —Matt Nathanson
- “We create our own reality.” —Ryan Nicodemus