In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan talk about their favorite things, why they add value to their lives, why they may not add value to your life, and they answer the following questions:
- How much is too much in a collection?
- How do I part with favorite items that are simply sentimental?
- How do I part with favorite items that no longer add value and now function as distractions?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “We must let go of everything eventually, so what things will you let weigh you down in the meantime?” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “When we lose a favorite thing, it’s not long before a new favorite thing takes its place.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Even our favorite distractions are still distracting.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Being productive around the clock is a distraction in itself.” —Ryan Nicodemus