- How can I be forthright with my friends without offending them?
- What is the best way to “agree to disagree”?
- What media most effectively adds value to people’s lives?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Don’t focus on what people are loving—focus on the hearts doing the loving.” —T.K. Coleman
- “You can always be right, or you can get along—choose one.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Showing someone compassion is the best form of support.” —Ryan Nicodemus
- “Binary thinking will ultimately lead to grayscale rainbows.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Communicate via the media that actually brings you the most joy.” —T.K. Coleman
- “Don’t ask what the world needs—ask what makes you come alive, and go do it; what the world needs is people who have come alive.” —Howard Thurman
- “Seek multiple opposing opinions and points-of-view to make fully informed decisions.” —Ryan Nicodemus